Call For Papers
The International Conference on Research in Humanities (ICRHCONF), March 7- 9, 2019 in London, UK, is the premier forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in education theory and practice.
This conference is a prestigious event, organized to provide an international platform for the academicians, researchers, managers, industrial participants and students to share their research findings with global experts. All full paper submissions will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research depth, accuracy and relevance to conference theme and topics.
- Counseling Psychology
- Educational Psychology
- Global Family & Sexual Politics
- History and Geography
- Human Geography
- Immigration & Ethnicity
- Industrial Sociology
- Literature and Linguistics
- Museums & heritage
- Music and Art
- Political Sociology
- Regional Studies
- Religious studies
- Rural and Urban Sociology
- Social Policy and Social Legislation
- Social Psychological Perspectives on pare
- Social Science
- Sociology and Social Work
Conference Themes and Topics
The conference is seeking submissions related to the following conference topics: Humanities and Other related topics will also be considered.
Submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee. If abstract is accepted, author agrees to send full text paper, including results, tables, figures and references. All submissions should report original and previously unpublished research results no matter the type of research paper you are presenting. Full text papers (.docx and .doc) will be accepted by Electronic Submission Form. Manuscripts should meet the format set by the Conference committee and are subject to review.
– Please submit your papers via ONLINE SUBMISSION FORM.
– For more information about the conference, you are welcome to contact the organizing committee directly via info[at]icrhconf.org
Important deadlines are:
- Paper Submission Deadline: 20 February 2019
- Registration Deadline: 26 February 2019
- Conference Dates: 7-9 March 2019
We encourage you to invite colleagues to participate in the conference and submit original research for the conference Call for Papers.