Following the review of your abstract by the scientific committee, you will be notified electronically of its status – whether it was accepted or rejected. If your abstract paper has been accepted, congratulations! You are well on your way to present your findings to a prestigious group of peers. Here is how to proceed:
- Follow the full paper submission requirements as outlined in the template.
- Submit the final paper using this form.
- Register for the event and pay the registration fee;
- Work with the scientific committee on making changes, if requested;
- Make sure to submit the final paper by the deadline – 05 November 2021.
- Check your paper for clear style and grammar;
Please note that only original and unpublished papers will be presented at the 3rd International Conference on Research in Humanities. Should the committee discover that the paper is under publication consideration elsewhere, it reserves the right to disqualify the paper.